Applying makeup is an additional factor to look beautiful. It really enhances the way a woman looks and changes the aura. Unfortunately, there are those who don’t look good when they put on makeup, particularly heavy eyelash box false eyelashes. They look better when they wear nothing. Their natural looks are better appreciated than with cosmetics.
For those who really want to try putting on colors to their face, they want to learn the art of applying eyelash box false eyelashes. Lucky are those who can play with colors well like a professional. This article is designed to help the pretty ladies out there trying to improve their appearance with the use of cosmetics.
Steps in Applying Makeup Perfectly
• Choose the right foundation for your skin color. Think that your face is a canvas which needs to be prepared before painting on it. Put small dots of your chosen foundation on your face and neck. Spread it evenly using your fingertips or a sponge. The outcome should make your skin look natural.
• Then apply blush using a brush on the apple cheeks. Smile while you do it to have a better effect. If this is not done properly, it spoils your work of art. This gives a glow on your entire face.
• Work on you eyes. Use eyeliner to define them. Start from the outer corner inwards. Apply mascara after curling your eyelashes. This will widen the eyes. Stoke lashes upwards using the tip of the brush. Apply a thin coat first and wait until it dries up before you put the second coat. This should be done before applying eyeshadows.
• Apply lip balm before putting on lipstick. Use a lip liner from the outer part inwards. Then pick a color that coordinates with your eyelash box false eyelashes.
• For the final touch, put on loose powder.
Does it sound easy to do the art of putting on cosmetics? Well, it is really easy. If you do it often, you’ll get used to it. Don’t just overdo it.
Article Source: xmhair